1. Open Culture: Not a large a selection, but high quality texts. If you just want to skim a book to brush up on a course you took in ninth grade, download one of these. I have yet to be disappointed.
2. Book Boon: Provides free college-level textbooks in a PDF format. Probably the widest range of subjects on the web. The site is also pretty.
3. Flat World Knowledge: The worlds largest publisher of free and open college textbooks. Humanitie texts are particularly difficult to come by, this site has a great selection in all disciplines.
4. Textbook Revolution: Some of the books are PDF files, others are viewable online as e-books, or some are simply web sites containing course or multimedia content.
5. Library Pirate: I’ve always had an addiction to torrent based pirating. When this site opened a few months ago, I went a little overboard. After dropping two hundred on a paperback spanish textbook, I downloaded the ebook version illegally. I also got a great Psyc text i’m obsessed with. It will be interesting to see how this site grows- they already have a great selection.
Mindy Kaling became [B.J. Novak’s] on-off girlfriend, their loggerhead relationship mirroring that of their characters and continuing with his work on her sitcom, The Mindy Project.
Back then, “it never occurred to us. It was Greg who couldn’t get enough of our rows and put them in the show,” Novak says. “With a little distance, I can see what was so funny, that we were always fighting about everything, especially creatively, but were always together. People that are inseparable but can’t get along is very funny. And in a strange way, very romantic.”
the concept of a “Freudian Slip” just doesn’t make any sex to me at all